What Can Be Done to Remove/lessen a Vertical Webbed Scar at Top at Pubic Line?

My c-section scar is webbed scar at the crease /groin due to being overweight at 38 15 years ago - sitting while nursing. I didn't realize this was happening or perhaps could have avoided it. I am not a keloid scar former...but even nurses who see it gasp a bit and remark at it which doesn't do anything except make me feel how ugly it must be. A healthy child but the scar has affected my sex life and how I feel about me.

Scar Removal

When you are done having babies, then consider a mini or full tuck, and revise the scar then. Thank you for your question and good luck with everything.

Scar Removal

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}