How can I remove the extra tissue under my underarm? (Photos)

Ok so visit my doctor and i showed him my underarm, He check for cancer which I'm cleared, he told me its breast tissue. At time my underarm burns me at times, can any1 time what this is and how can I remove it

Excess under-arm tissue

From the photos you included you appear to have both excess skin and fat under your arms. Removal can range from less invasive procedures such as Coolsculpting, or more invasive surgical procedures such as liposuction or excision of the tissue. What you choose depends on your goals, and if your goals are just less bulk and you don't mind the excess skin, you can stick with one of the less invasive solutions.

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Extra mammary breast tissue treatment

You have extra breast tissue in the axilla. Best treatment option is direct excision of tissue. Seek a board certified plastic surgeon for consultation. Best, Dr. Yegiyants 

Sara Yegiyants, MD, FACS
Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

How can I remove the extra tissue under my underarm?

Thank you for the question. Yes, it is possible to excise axillary breast tissue. In my opinion, this is best done by direct excision ( as opposed to liposuction surgery). Often, it is necessary to remove overlying skin also to improve contour of the area. I would suggest in-person consultation with a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon who can show you examples of similar patients he/she has taken care of. Best wishes.