What would be my best option for how deep my under eyes seem to be? (photos)

I was thinking possible filler?

Under eye treatment

You may want to consider fillers for that area.  I recommend visiting with an experienced injector to discuss your options.  Be aware that fillers are not permanent and may cause temporary swelling and/or bruising, so don't plan your treatment immediately before an important event.

Hollow Undereyes

Thank you for your question. I am sorry to hear about your concerns. You may be a good candidate to have some injectable fillers such as Restylane which can improve volume loss. I would recommend an in person consultation as well. Best wishes. 

Daniel J. Ritacca, MD
Chicago Oculoplastic Surgeon

Under eye Restylane is the state of the art correction.

You do not have herniate orbital fat.  That is what lower eyelid surgery addresses.  You have a volume deficit.  This is best addressed with under eye filler.  This does require a talented injector.  Finding the right injector is challenging.  I know that because I see patients who fly in from Miami, New York, London, and Dubai.  If they could get good fillers at home, they would not be flying to Beverly Hills for treatment.  The fillers services persist for more than a year, are comfortable to have, and you will love the results. The results do not rival surgery, they are better than surgery.

What would be my best option for how deep my under eyes seem to be?

thank you for your question.  A trial of a dermal filler injection Restylane may be all that you require.  However fillers need to be repeated.  For a permanent solution consider a trans-conjunctival blepharoplasty with arcus marginalis release and fat transplant.  For more information please read the link below:

Deep area under eyes

Based on your photos, filler injections under the eyes should help smooth the junction between your lower eyelids and cheeks. The improvement will be most apparent when you are not smiling. The bunching you have under your eyes when you smile is the orbicularis muscle, the muscle that helps close your eyes. In my experience, it's best to leave this alone.

Mitesh Kapadia, MD, PhD
Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon