Will scar tissue form again after my Revision Rhinoplasty?

I want to get a second rhinoplasty because my first one has a left over bump that my surgeon claims is caused by scar tissue. During the first 2 months of healing, he injected steroids in my nose to try and remove it, twice. It didnt help so he tried to scrape the scar tissue by numbing my nose and just used some tool to help remove it. That didnt help either. If i were to get a revision( with a different surgeon), is it possible that ill have the same issue afterwards?

Leftover bump

Scar tissue is always a possibility after any surgery.  However a residual dorsal hump is more likely due to leftover cartilage and bone than to scar tissue.  You should look around and find someone else are comfortable with and after making sure you have adequate time to heal from the first surgery move forward with a revision.

Princeton Plastic Surgeon

Scar Tissue after Revision Rhinoplasty

Scar tissue formation is possible but you need to verify that the residual fullness is scar tissue. Having done revision surgery for many years I've found that post-op scar tissue is rarely a problem except in patients with very thick skin.

Bump on nose

I think an exam in person is essential to determine where the bump is and what it may be from. If it is residual bone, it can often be shaved down.

A second evaluation by an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon would be important.

The most likely occurrence from your first rhinoplasty is an under-correction of the original problem, not scar tissue.  Injection of steroids is rarely needed following a rhinoplasty and if used improperly could lead to thinning of skin.  I would advise you to be evaluated by a board certified plastic surgeon with a lot of experience with rhinoplasty and revision rhinoplasty.  Good luck!