Can you fix a botched bonding on my front tooth? (Photo)

I went to get a very small chip fixed along the bottom of my left front tooth. He filled it & bonded the front. Then ground off the entire bottom PLUS the left bottom of my tooth that was still there. I have a square tooth that doesn't match the roundness of the other. The inside corner is not right & neither is the outside corner as he ground it off. It is most likely now the length of where the chip was. My tooth is wider, not the same color & dull like wax. Can this be redone/fixed?

Bonding

Of course this can be fixed! Hopefully your current dentist can address your issues, otherwise you'll need to see a different dentist who is proficient with bonding who can match your other front tooth properly.

Bonding

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Can a bonding be fixed?

Hi:

I do believe this can be easily fixed with readjustment.  My suggestion is to go back to the dentist and express your concerns.

Dr. Maddahi

Can a bonding be fixed?

Hi:

Dr. Maddahi