Regarding SurgiWire and Similar Techniques?

I just read about a proceedure involving surgical wire or thread that is used to irradicate difficult furrows and wrinkles. I think a needle is utilized in this proceedure and it essentially severes the area (Wrinkle) just beneath the surface, thereby freeing the tension? I have severe deep lines/furrows in the outter/lower chin area of my mouth. I was told they are in my muscle which creates problems with fillers, etc. Would this techniqe work for me? Are you familliar with this proceedur

No doctor answers yet