Regarding cryoliposis. Would this be useful for me? I have hypothyroidism

My is 101kg and my height is 5.5 feet. My age is 30. I have hypothyroidism. Is this technique usefull for me and how much weight can i reduce with it? technique usefull for me and how much weight can i reduce with it?

Hypothyroidism and Coolsculpting

Coolsculpting is not a weight loss procedure but a nonsurgical fat reduction procedure. Check with your internist to see if your hypothyroidism is properly under control.

Coolsculpting and Hypothyroidism

Coolsculpting is a great technique for reduction of a bulge by 25% in a given area.  It is not a weight loss device.  I would check with your internist if you are on the correct medications to control your weight due to your thyroid problem.  Once you are at your ideal weight you should consider Coolsculpting for those areas that need treatment.

Coolsculpting and hypothyroidism

Coolsculpting is NOT a way to achieve weight loss or to treat hypothyroidism. It is to sculpt areas of fat that are resistant to diet and exercise. CoolSculpting was invented by two Harvard dermatologists. One can see about 20-25% reduction of the fat layer. It is VERY important to see someone that will properly evaluate and treat you as this makes all the difference. My recommendation is to go with a board certified physician that has expertise in the procedure.

Omar Ibrahimi, MD, PhD
Stamford Dermatologic Surgeon

Cool sculpting is not a weight loss method

Neither Cool Sculpting or liposuction should be considered weight loss strategies.  they are intended to treat areas that through diet and exercise have been resistant to change.