Skin cancer or age spots? (Photos)

I'm 32 years old and have light brown spots on my hand and arm. They are flat, painless, and not scaly. The ones on my hand and arm by my elbow are smaller and the one by my wrist is a little bigger.

Ligihtly pigmented spots on hands and wrists

Hi there and thank you for the question. 

From your age and the pictures it does appear that these spots are benign; it would be  very unlikely that they are sinister however an internet photo is never going to be sufficient to make an accurate diagnosis and it would be  best to be seen and fully assessed by an experienced specialist used to assessing these types of lesions including dermatoscopy. 

I hope that you found this information helpful.

Best wishes

London Plastic Surgeon

Brown spots

In all probability, these are benign hyperpigmentation spots.  However, like I tell all my patients, no one can tell with 100% certainty if these spots are pre-cancerous or cancerous.  Only with a good history and examination followed by a biopsy can you be certain that this is not cancer.   Please go and get checkeed! 

Guy Cappuccino, MD
Mount Airy Plastic Surgeon

Skin Cancer/Age Spots: See an Expert--Dermatologist

My suggestion is to make an appointment with a dermatologist. You need a full evaluation/skin check to ensure these are benign spots.  Best, Dr. Emer.