Can you reduce tissue thickness in mouth area? (photo)

I feel like my mouth is protruding from my face. This is due to: Weak cheek area, weak chin, position of the teeth and what I feel to be an excess of tissue around the mouth. Especially in the corners, making the mouth area seem wider. My question is, is it possible to reduce the thickness of this tissue? Or should I focus on chin and/or cheek argumentation? Suggestions are welcome. Thank you.

SLiding genioplasty

If you do not snore, or have sleep apnea, then you could benefit from sliding genioplasty or any other type of augmentation.

New York Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

you are thin. You have no excess soft  tissue.  what you are looking at is bony contours. I would focus on the structure of the face with implants and/or fillers.

Val Lambros, MD, FACS
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Excess tissue around mouth - flat cheeks, small chin

The excess tissue you feel is from the lack of tissue support from flat cheeks and small chin.
A chin implant or sliding genioplasty for the chin and cheek implants or fillers will help greatly.
Except that you must first have your facial bones and teeth alignment evaluated.
to be sure you do not need bony re-alignment of the upper or lower jaw. 

Can you reduce tissue thickness in mouth area?

You do not need to have tissue removed or reduced in the mouth area.  Your chin is weak and would benefit from augmentation.  In addition, you could add angularity to your jawline.  As for your cheeks, you could add a bit of filler to provide more definition.   See the man in the photo attached...he had all of the same issues.  I added filler and angularity to cheek/jawline/chin.