Best way to fade freckles?

I'm only 19 and I've Been wearing foundation since I've been 12, just to try and hide my freckles, I'm very self conscious about it and I've even had laser Ipl treatment which isn't reducing them enoug as I'm still having to cake my face in make up and I really do not want to any more ... Any suggestions on creams or anything

Best way to fade freckles?

Thanks for your query.  The best way to fade freckles would be chemical peels. A series of peels may be required for the fading. There are extensive or deep peels available with the doctor like cosmelan or tca peel or 70% glycolic peels which works very well for freckles, along with that you can go in for ndyag laser which works for smoothening and lightening the freckles. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon