Would ThermiVi help with the appearance of labia minora and minor?

ThermiVa results

Yes, ThermiVa does improve the appearance of the labia by tightening the skin. The results are usually more pronounced in the labia majora (outer labia). It is one of the great cosmetic advantages in addition to the functional improvements that our patients love. Good luck.

Livingston Physician

ThermiVa Treatments

ThermiVa treatments can tighten the skin of the labia majora and labia minora and improve their appearance.  There is usually more change in the majora than the minora but both can be affected. The Physician evaluating you can help give you a realistic judgment about your situation and expected results. 

ThermiVa

Many patients have been very happy with the improvement in appearance of the labia majora and labia minora.  It is a simple procedure performed in the physician's office that takes only 30 minutes and has no down time.  

Camille Cash, MD

ThermiVa and appearance of labia minora and majora

The cosmetic and functional results of the ThermiVa are quite impressive.  Our patients have been universally happy with the change in their appearance after three treatments.  I would emphasize that a proper exam and discussion of expectations is critical.  Find an experienced physician to have a detailed discussion of the technology and their results with ThermiVa.  Good luck!

Adam Lokeh, MD
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

ThermiVa helps the appearance of labia minora and majora

Yes, the ThermiVa will provide a great improvement in the appearance of both the labia majora and labia minora. Make sure that you have a thorough consultation with a provider experienced in the ThermiVa procedure in order to get a better understanding of your potential outcome.

Michael T. Somenek, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Yes, ThermiVa improves the appearance of both the labia majora and minora

ThermiVa provides immediate improvement in the appearance of labia majora and minora. However, keep in mind that if your main concern is significantly elongated or thick labia minora, a labiaplasty may be a more appropriate procedure for you. 

I hope this answer is helpful! Best of luck.

Tracy Leong, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

ThermiVa rejuvenates labia minora and majora.

With only 5 minutes per side during treatment, which feels like a warm massage, the external vulvar area can be dramatically rejuvenated. We are seeing tightening of skin, and improvement of laxity with consistent results across all different types of patients. It is worth doing for anyone who is looking to improve the appearance of this part of the body.
- Dr. P

Kaleroy Papantoniou, MD, FAAD
Great Neck Dermatologic Surgeon

Will thermiva help appearance of labia majora and minor?

I notice an improvement in the appearance of the labia major with every treatment.  The labia minora or inner lips don't improve as dramatically in appearance as the labia majora but overall there is an improvement in external appearance.  I would not recommend thermiva for treatment for elongated labia minora  - for that I would look at labiaplasty.  But if your inner lips are not elongated then you will see an improvement in overall appearance as well as vaginal tightness.

ThermiVa Helps Appearance

The great thing about ThermiVa is that it treats both the inside and the outside of the vagina, where as other treatments often only treat the inside.  You can most definitely expect to see a tightening of both minora and majora, along with receiving all the other benefits ThermiVa provides. Immediately after one treatment, many of my patients can notice a physical difference on appearance, but to get a longer lasting appearance change, 3 treatments are recommended.  

If you are looking for a very significant change in appearance, labiaplasty would need to be considered. 

Good Luck

ThermiVa Expert in Williamsville NY

We use ThermiVa in our practice and see improvements in the labia majora and minora, as well as the tightening benefits of the vagina itself ... 

Dr H Karamanoukian
#RealSelf100 Surgeon