Ptosis stitches continue to burst?

I had surgery last week for my ptosis. I have followed instructions for post op but the stitches completely came out the first time so she numbed me and restitched everything again 4 days later. Day two I see the droop again and can feel the stitches have come loose. Is possible my tissue on the under lid just doesn't hold stitches or is this a doctor skill issue?

Impossible to know what is going on here.

Obviously you have no confidence in this surgeon.  I honestly think that negative energy makes it very difficult for you accept care from this surgeon.  When wounds dehisce like this, it may be that you have a low grade infection or inflammation that accounts for this.  You should not be massaging the eyelids yourself no matter what you may have read on the internet which can tear out these sutures.