Redness, under skin pimples, pigmentation, pores after fraxel?

after my five fraxel my skin become very red even after 2 months,i've stopped using differin gel0.1 for 2 months because of the redness and now the pimples under my skin are too many,i used hydroquinone4 for pigmentation after my third session and i've been using it now for 8 months i can't see any results, also i had big pores before and after the fourth session they were almost closed but after the fifth session they get bigger, is it because under skin pimples or they can actually get bigger?

Acne and Pigmentation and Fraxel

Fraxel is my favorite laser to treat sun damage and acne scars.  I don't understand from your question what condition you were being treated with for Fraxel.  I would definitely consult a dermatologist about your acne and hyper pigmentation before any additional treatments.  You need to have both of these conditions treated properly first and then determine if the Fraxel is the best laser for your condition.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with experience with lasers and these conditions for the best treatment.