I'm looking for a referral for a breast augmentation and tummy tuck in the Seattle, WA area?

I'm looking for a referral for a breast augmentation and tummy tuck in the Seattle, WA area. Willing to drive and possibly fly for an amazing yet affordable skilled doctor. More about the breast augmentation technicalities on my post here: https://www.realself.com/question/redmond-wa-finding-breasts-muscle-breast-implants-10-years-lot?utm_content=noanswer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=dr.author.answer-user_authored_question&utm_source=Sailthru&rsuid=2844263#3267256

Breast augmentation and tummy tuck with a local Seattle surgeon

There are many excellent board certified plastic surgeons in the Seattle metro area. Start your search locally, and meet with a few plastic surgeons. Take a look at before and after photos and decide which surgeon you envision working with - this is a long term relationship. Good luck !

Breast augmentation and tummy tuck in Seattle area. I am looking for a referral.

Thank you for your question. You should start with ASPS, plastic surgery.org and realself. Visit the chosen surgeons' web site and make in person consultations with your top three. As was already stated, amazing skilled surgeons (subjective scale), do have higher fees, they are in more demand, with less potential revision rate. Base your choice on picking the best surgeon that you can have a great rapport with, like their work and not primarily on price. Good luck.

Breast Augmentation Revision and Tummy Tuck Surgery

There a number of resources available to you to find a surgeon.  These include that American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, and right here on RealSelf.  Just use the physician finders on the home page of each site.  There is no need to travel as you have some of the top surgeons in the US at your doorstep right here in the Seattle area.  As you do your research, look at before and after photos, consider the surgeons philosophy and match it to your own and finally ask about things lie recovery. I hope that helps.Best regards.

Brian Windle, MD
Kirkland Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation and tummy tuck in Seattle

There are several excellent plastic surgeons in the Seattle area who can offer you everything you could ever find in these procedures so there is no need to travel away. Besides, you will want to be near your surgeon for proper follow up and this is not possible when you leave the area for surgery. Please review the web sites of the plastic surgeons listed on RS and see whose results look good to you and then schedule at least 3 consults to discuss all options and see with whom you click. Please also understand that the most skilled and experienced doctors usually will be in a higher price range but in the end it is cost effective for you because they will require far fewer revision surgeries that can cost extra.

Referral for BA and TT in Seattle, WA area?

Thank you for your question. Though I can not recommend a specific surgeon, use the link below to find ASPS board certified plastic surgeons near you who can properly assist you with an in-person examination to discuss your desired procedures.  

Breast Augmentation - Finding a plastic surgeon

Thank you for your question. Finding the proper surgeon is critical to the success of your breast augmentation. You need to find a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery who specializes in cosmetic breast procedures. The ASPS website will provide a list of properly trained surgeons in your area. You should go on several consultations and see who you like best. Ask to see a lot of before and after pictures of their work. Hope this helps.

I'm looking for a referral for a breast augmentation and tummy tuck...

I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. 

***Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways. Best wishes.