I am thinking about doing a liposculpture but wondering if it's the right procedure for me? (Photos)

I have a bitty bit of loose skin and wonder if that will be an issue after the surgery...

Liposculpture

Liposculpture is simply a marketing term for liposuction.   You can have a liposuction and your skin should shrink quite well.   If skin does not shrink you may consider an abdominoplasty.  My Best,   Dr Commons

Liposculpture and loose trunk skin.

You appear to be a candidate for more aggressive and effective procedures such as a tummy tuck and breast lift, however you might consider only liposuction of your trunk to contour and flatten you without skin removal.  This of course does leave the skin present but is a much smaller procedure with an easier recovery.  

Meet with an ABPS Bd Certified plastic surgeon to discuss options and to get a realistic view of reasonable expectations from the smaller procedure.  You'll also enjoy the video link above for additional information of interest.  Regards,

Jon A Perlman MD FACS 

Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery 

Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV

Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016 

Beverly Hills, Ca

Jon A. Perlman, MD

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring / Tummy tuck / Mommy Makeover

You need a full mommy make over with liposculpture of the 4D HI DEF kind plus skin removal, breast lifting. I suggest you see an expert.  This will require meticulous skill and very few people will do this type of full body shaping.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Vaser Hi Definition Liposculpture/ Liposuction/Fat Grafting/ BBL

I  specialize in Brazilian Butt Lifts and Body Contouring procedures.

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon