I am thinking about doing a liposculpture but wondering if it's the right procedure for me? (Photos)

I have a bitty bit of loose skin and wonder if that will be an issue after the surgery...

Liposculpture

Liposculpture is simply a marketing term for liposuction.   You can have a liposuction and your skin should shrink quite well.   If skin does not shrink you may consider an abdominoplasty.  My Best,   Dr Commons

Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

Liposculpture and loose trunk skin.

You appear to be a candidate for more aggressive and effective procedures such as a tummy tuck and breast lift, however you might consider only liposuction of your trunk to contour and flatten you without skin removal.  This of course does leave the skin present but is a much smaller procedure with an easier recovery.  

Meet with an ABPS Bd Certified plastic surgeon to discuss options and to get a realistic view of reasonable expectations from the smaller procedure.  You'll also enjoy the video link above for additional information of interest.  Regards,

Jon A Perlman MD FACS 

Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery 

Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV

Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016 

Beverly Hills, Ca

Jon A. Perlman, MD

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring / Tummy tuck / Mommy Makeover

You need a full mommy make over with liposculpture of the 4D HI DEF kind plus skin removal, breast lifting. I suggest you see an expert.  This will require meticulous skill and very few people will do this type of full body shaping.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Liposculpture.

Hello there, thank you for the photos and the question.

In my opinion if you do a liposculpture, you will be left with excess skin. My recommendation is to do a liposuction on your back and sides combined with a tummy tuck and your result will be much better. And it is up to you, but i can also do a fat transfer to your gluteal area to make you have a better shape. I understand that you will be well satisfied with the result.

Manelic Mejia Lopez, MD

Liposculpture

Thank you for the helpful photos. Liposculpture is attractive to many patients because this procedure removes stubborn fat deposits permanently. However, in order to be a good candidate you must have good skin elasticity. For someone like yourself who already has existing loose skin before surgery, you may be left behind with even more excess skin following the procedure.  To correct the loose skin, a tummy tuck can be performed in conjunction with the liposculpture to give you the best result. Opting to only do the lipo will leave you with loose skin while doing the tummy tuck will leave you with a scar. There is trade off to both surgeries that you will have to discuss with your surgeon at consultation. 

Brett E. Stompro, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Vaser Hi Definition Liposculpture/ Liposuction/Fat Grafting/ BBL

I  specialize in Brazilian Butt Lifts and Body Contouring procedures.

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Jaime S. Schwartz, MD, FACS