Uplift and implants left breast saggy already? Weird nipple shape? (Photo)

Hi I had uplift and 200cc implants submuscular 4 weeks ago today. I feel like my left breast has a strange shape, it goes in at the nipple and back out again it makes it look saggy. Is this normal? I'm worried they will stay this way. Also my right nipple looks as though part of it has been cut off, will I need revision for this as it looks awful!

Uplift and implants left breast saggy already? Weird nipple shape?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well…
I have to say that you are still early on healing process, it is too soon to determine how your results are going to be, per now, they look very nice and beautiful, you can have one bigger than the other, feel swollen and also have bruises and open wounds, it is normal and that can happen for the first 3 to 4 months until your implants have settle in. I recommend you to wait and keep using your post surgical bra, that will help you with the shape and support. Have a great day!

Augmentation/lift question

Hi Roseelle,
Thanks for the questions-- I can understand how you would be anxious about these issues, but you are still early in the recovery process.  You will need to discuss this with your plastic surgeon, but typically the implants still need to settle which will round out the shape of the breasts and often will improve the appearance of the nipple.  If you did need a nipple revision, your surgeon can likely perform this under local in the office-- it is still unlikely that you would need this once the scars heal/mature.  Hang in there!
--
Erik Hoy, MD

Erik Hoy, MD
Warwick Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift with implants

You are very early in the healing process
Your breasts will not get Perrier however the shape may change as things settle
Also how the nipple and areole look will change
A revision may or may not be needed but usually a surgeon will wait several months 

Early in recovery phase

At just four weeks after surgery, there's still a fair amount of change that will happen over the next few months. Probably your areola will round out a little bit and the shape of the breasts will change as the implant and breast tissue settled downward. I wouldn't rush to conclude that you need any type of revision until at least three months have passed. Be patient. Congratulations on your surgery.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS