Flat implant at 3 months post op? Uplift with 200cc textured implants 3 months ago this week. (photos)

My left implant looks bad, it is smaller, higher up and mostly looks saggy because it seems like it's completely flat just above my nipple. What is happening here?it looks worse if you are looking towards the inside of my breast. saw my surgeon a week ago and he advised to massage it, he rushed me out the door. I also thought you shouldn't massage textured implants too? I'm desperate to know if I will need revision now or be patient.

A Lift May Restore Volume

I am sorry to read of your disappointment. The #sagging or #flattening of current implants can occur for many reasons.  Some include the #size of the breast and implant,  #weight of the breast and implant, #gravity, #age and/or aging, #weight loss and weight gain.  #Tissue integrity (i.e. some women are more prone to experience sagging due to weakness of their skin and breast #tissue at the fold).  In regards to implants alone, this is usually said to be mistake by patients reflecting back at the decision. Most breasts will look larger and more droopy with solely implants. They will sag more and sooner, due to the sudden and excess weight. At times it's possible for a “Snoopy” breast or double bubble to develop as a result. There are a variety of techniques for a #BreastLift. I prefer to use the short scar technique, “#lollipop scar” or “#donut lift” rather than the majority of surgeons in the United States that use an anchor pattern lift which involve more significant scarring. Although the “anchor-shape” or inverted “T” incision is still more popular in the United States, it represents an older technique with extensive #scarring and a less optimal result in many cases. 
It is imperative you select a plastic surgeon who is #board-certified and has a great deal of experience with breast #augmentation and the incision type, #implant placement, and implant type. Plastic surgeons who have specialized in breast surgery and cosmetic surgery are suitable to perform your breast augmentation. Aside from checking board-certification, it is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Be patient

Hello Roseelle, I usually tell my patients that things don't really start to settle until 3 months, so it will just be starting now.  I would advise that you continue to let things settle as things may continue to improve.  It is always difficult when you have just had surgery because you tend to look closely at every imperfection.  It may be that, with time and as things settle, you might come to accept things better.