Have I developed capsular contracture at 6 months? (photos)

Hi,left implant hasn't dropped to the same position as the right, feels a bit sore. It has dropped since month 4 but I'm now at month 6 and they still aren't even? Is this cc? I have 200cc textured unders. I had stitches that spat out on my left nipple which now healed but more red than the rest of my scar and underneath at the t section this happened, could this have affected my healing? The wounds only recently closed fully. I also used this arm a lot to begin with as my right was more bruised

Have I developed capsular contracture at 6 months?

Thank you for your question.  An examination in person is necessary to diagnose a capsular contracture.  This cannot be done based on a photo.  If you have a capsular contracture the implant should feel tight,, B displaced upward, and be painful.  Please see your plastic surgeon for an examination.