How long would I need braces?

So my top teeth are pretty much straight but my lower teeth are cricked and I have a overbite. I want to know if I would need to get the bottom teeth braced before the top or if I would get both at the same time.

How Long in Braces?

Your dental crowding is minor. Find a doctor who uses Fastbraces and you could finish your case in as little as 20 weeks.

Good luck!

Your teeth

Typically we treat both top and bottom teeth at the same time. You appear to need minimal movements, and that may be done rapidly; however based on the images its difficult to judge exact time. Clear aligners, like the invisalign would work great for you.

Navid Zamani, DMD
Los Angeles Dentist