If I get ICL can I wear glasses afterwards as well?

My career requires me to have 20/40 vision at least and must be able to be corrected to 20/20 with glasses or contacts. I cannot get Lasik but I can get ICL. If the ICL is only able to correct my vision to 20/40 would I be able to wear glasses or contacts to correct my vision the rest of the way as needed? Thank you.

Can I wear glasses post ICL to see better than 20/40

The real question is - what acuity are you correctable to?  Can you see 20/20 now with either glasses or contact lenses?  If the answer is "yes", than you have a really good chance of being correctable to 20/20 after surgery.  You might even get there without the use of glasses.  If you do not currently correct to 20/20 with glasses or contact lenses, your chances are much slimmer.

Cleveland Ophthalmologist