Can Fraxel lasering improve the sun damage to my lower legs? (Photo)

My doctor told me the red bumps on my legs was due to sun damage. I am 66 years old and for the last 5 years have noticed this condition on my legs. Will fraxel lasering help or is there a better treatment. I have enclosed photos of both legs. The red bumps start approximately 3 inches below my knees.

Sun damage, redness and bumps on lower legs

At our practice we offer bundle packages of different laser therapies when a patient has different "chromofores" or skin issues.

By looking at your picture I would suggest multiple treatments with Vbeam for the redness, Alexandrite for the brown spots, Sublative Fractional RF for overall texture, tone and tightness as well as possibly follow up with IPL photofacial treatments to clean up residual sun damage.

As I say to my patients that come to me with fun projects like this:  you are entering a 'process' where we are making steps toward improvement as opposed to shooting for 'perfection.'  Your legs would be a great project and improvement could take up to six months.  Bi-weekly treatments would be recommended and abstinence from the sun, self tanning creme, tanning beds and spray tan.

Hope this helps.  Good luck.