Who are the top facial reconstructive surgeons in the world?

I have develope severe depression and currently taking Zoloft after an unsuccessful facial surgery. I am currently consulting surgeons for revision in order to help "fix" the issues that I'm dealing with. Is it possible to rebuilt the face successful? Who are the top reconstruction surgeons in the world? Thank you

See specialist

It depends on which area of the face.  It is always best to see the specialist for that part. For eyes, it is an oculoplastic specialist.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Facial reconstruction

Facial reconstruction could be many things and need different specialties. Could be congenital, bine defects, traumatic, burn, soft tissue, skin.Can not give advise without information