Recommendations of Vaginoplasty surgeons in the Windsor Ontario region?

After giving birth, sex just isn't the same and I am looking to undergo the vaginoplasty procedure. I would like to know any recommended doctors in or near Windsor Ontario, the average cost of the procedure, recovery, and any negative effects that may offcur!
Here is a link to help you find a doctor in your area

Your search for a vaginoplasty expert should include the option of air travel

Vaginoplasty is a procedure that is easy to travel with. I have patients from everything fly in on a regular basis. They combine a vacation to the NYC area on the front end with a 2-day post-op stay on the back end and make excellent use of their time. There is no substitute for the peace of mind that comes with having your work done by an expert.

Vaginoplasty surgeons in the Windsor Ontario region

Cost for labiaplasty
Costs for #CosmeticLabiaplasty and #CosmeticFemaleSugery
#Costs will depend upon the specific surgery that is requested, type of anaesthesia, experience of the surgery, and geographic location.

A list of doctors and estimated fees can be found on Real Self, and the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery websites.

choosing your #labiaplasty surgeon
Doing research and narrowing down to 3 surgeons is a good start. Always make sure the surgeons are board certified. The American Board of Plastic Surgery if they are plastic surgeons.. They should be experienced and you should be comfortable with your consult. Make sure all of your questions are answered
Three good questions to ask:
  • 1.Who are you Board Certified by?
  • 2.What is your experience with this surgery?
  • 3.What is your preferred method and why?

Vaginoplasty surgeon recommendation

Unfortunately I do not have a trusted colleague to refer you to in Windsor Ontario but I can recommend what to look for. Make sure your selected surgeon is board certified in either gynecology or plastic surgey, performs several (2+) vaginoplastys per month, and has mostly positive patient reviews/results or at least a good reputation in the local community. After you visit 2 - 3 surgeons with these qualities then make your final decision based upon the best chemistry and trust with one of them. Glad to help. 

Ryan Stanton, MD