Recommendation for Hyaluronidase Injector in Philadelphia

Can anyone recommend an experienced Surgeon or Derm in the Philadlephia area who has used this?

Doctor Answers 1

Looking for an "Experienced Hyaluronidase Injector"

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Looking for an "Experienced Hyaluronidase Injector" is a rather touchy request. The only time Hyaluronidase is used is to break up and remove an excessively or poorly placed Hyaluronic acid filler (Juvederm, Perlane, Restylane etc).

If the Plastic surgeon has great technique, judgment and aesthetic sense, his filler injections would be done well and his patients would be uniformly happy. Such patients would NOT require removal by injection of Hyaluronidase. Put another way, anyone who is an "Experienced Hyaluronidase Injector" must have acquired his/her expertise by treating a large number of poorly done filler patients.

Memphis Plastic Surgeon

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.