Can anyone recommend a Surgeon who specializes in fixing sinking eyes into the orbit?

My eyes are sunken in, especially my left eye after upper eyelid surgery a year ago. The eyelid crease is awkwardly placed high in inner corners and tight around the outside of the eyeball. My eyes are now sinking into the orbit and very hollowed out on top too. They appear small round and lids feel very tight around eyeball especially at the bottom of lids. It appears to be slowly creeping under eyeball. I don"t know what surgery to have to correct all of this. Please help.

No doctor answers yet