Can Anybody Recommend a Sliding Genioplasty Surgeon in Washington State?

Looking to add some projection and vertical height.

Doctor Answers 1

Genioplasty surgeon in WA state

Dr. Michael Whelan in Lynwood is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon and a Craniofacial surgeon.  No one is more qualified to help you.  He is a fantastic person and a superb surgeon too!

Seattle Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 67 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.