Doctor Recommendations for Chin Reduction Surgery in Pennsylvania

I am looking for a doctor to perform chin reduction surgery in Pennsylvania, specifically Pittsburgh Pennsylvania or the surrounding area. I am not sure whether or not I need a Plastic Surgeon or an Oral and Maxiofacial Surgeon. Many doctors have not performed the operation. What type of surgeon would you recommend and please recommend any doctors in Pennsylvania. Thank you.

No doctor answers yet