Can Someone Recommend a Plastic Surgeon to Remove Moles off my Cheek in the Boulder/Denver, CO Area?

I have four moles on my cheek that I wish to have removed. I am looking for a highly skilled board certified plastic surgeon who will be able to remove them with minimal scarring. Thanks.

Doctor Answers 1

Mole removal in Denver/Boulder

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

We can't specifically recommend people on here, but if you look in the Find a Doctor pages, you can find RealSelf physicians who are close to you and contact them for specifics. You can see a board-certified dermatologist, derm surgeon, or plastic surgeon.

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.