I dislike the distance between my nose and upper lip. Would you recommend a lip lift to me? (photo)

I am considering this procedure....but I'm still not certain...at times I hate the distance between my nose and upper lip....but at times it looks ok...what do you think? Thank you!

I dislike the distance between my nose and upper lip. Would you recommend a lip lift to me?

As you age, the area between the nose and lip lengthens, giving a curtain appearance.  Based on your photos, you could benefit from a lip lift.  Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for an exam, and to discuss your options.  Best wishes!

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Lip Lift

Based on the picture posted, the distance from the base of the nose to the upper lip is slightlt long. A lip lift and possibly a subtle lip enhancement can be of help. However you need to accept a scat at the base of the nose and the ala of the nose.
Samir Shureih MD. FACS
sshureih@msn.com

Lip Lift

Samir Shureih MD. FACS
sshureih@msn.com