Can any one recommend a Dermatologist or Plastic surgeon that routinely does Dermabrassion in the NY,NY area?

I have sever acne scaring and want to improve my appearance. I am 53 year old women and obviously have stopped breaking out.
Please follow the link to find doctors who perform Dermabrasion in your area.

Doctor Answers 1


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Hello Karen, 

Thank you for your question. 

Without examining you, physically feeling the tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history, and discussing the pros and cons of any treatments it is difficult to be comprehensive.

I have not seen your photos either, but often times acne scarring can be treated with dermabrasion or other resurfacing techniques like lasers. 

I would recommend you seek out a board certified facial plastic surgeon in your area.  There are several well respected physicians you can find from the AAFPRS website.

Good luck, 
Dr. Shadfar

Edmond Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 4 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.