Is this realistic for a third revision? (Photo)

The first picture is my nose today. I attempted the plastic surgery app and this is what I would like (the second pic). It's not perfect but I believe it's a huge improvement. Is this possible?

Is this realistic for a third revision?

Animation views are always more difficult to evaluate than static views.  Multiple views would help the evaluation process as well.

Consult an experienced surgeon about third rhinoplasty possibility

Revision rhinoplasty is one of the most challenging of all cosmetic surgeries, and each time a rhinoplasty is done, it becomes increasingly complex. There are many factors involved, so your nose may not turn out exactly the way you want the third or fourth time either. If you do decide to have another rhinoplasty done, make sure you look for an experienced revision rhinoplasty specialist and ask for before and after photos of previous patients. And be sure to get a second opinion.

Cory Torgerson, MD, PhD, FRCSC
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

It is extremely difficult to evaluate based on these photos.  You need proper evaluation before one can tell you what can be done to acheive the resilts you want. 

Revision rhinoplasty for the wide tip.

Revision rhinoplasty for a wide tip can give you the look you have shown.  And, possibly much better. I will need to see better photos to give a better answer.   Choose an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon.