I have a Skyla. Would it cause any problems with the surgery?

I have an IUD implant called the Skyla and I was just wondering if that would either cause any problems firming the surgery, or if I would have to get it removed prior to the surgery. I got the implant because I had an extremely painful menstrual cycle. I tried the pill and the depo shot but neither worked as well as this. If I do have to get it removed, how long after surgery would it take to get a new one?

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist. Yes! You can get the surgery with an IUD in place.
Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Matthew J. Nykiel, MD
Butt Augmentation Specialist