I've read the Q&A on double eye bags; is there a non surgical method to remove said bags? (Photo)

Doctor Answers 1

Fillers can help

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Fillers such as juvederm or restylane can help mask the hollow areas above and below your eye bags.
This is tricky and needs a very, very experienced injector.

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.