23 years old. Is there an age limit? Which treatment is used for my teeth? (Photo)

i am 23 year old and i want to put braces on my teeth when i visited t o my doctor he said your age limit has gone . And you cant put braces on the teeth .. when i listened his advice . i am said now tell me . may i cant put braces on my teeth ??which treatment is best for me ...???

Age Limit for Braces?

There is no age limit for braces. Some doctors believe there is an age limit for orthopedic treatment but 23 years is certainly not an age restriction for orthodontic or orthopedic treatment; unless you are talking about limitations of insurance coverage, in which case that could be a limitation.

Good luck!