From whom I can buy lip filler?

Lip filler

I assume by asking where can you buy lip filler, you are asking where can you get a lip augmentation performed... Not trying to purchase the product itself. You should only have lip injections with a board certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist to ensure the product is real and safe. You can search online for an experienced and reputable physician who specializes in lip filler injections. 

Lip Fillers

I would only recommend having lip injections from a board certified physician who is an expert injector.  If you are looking to have to buy filler from an "on line" source you may have serious problems.  Best, Dr. Green

From whom I can buy lip filler?

Thank you for sharing your question.  In order to ensure that you receive the product or material you desire, I would recommend seeing a board certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist for treatment.  Hope this helps.

Buying fillers from the internet

This is an extremely bad idea. I have seen disasters on Realself from self injection. There is no telling what the product is that you buy. There are all kinds of fake products sold. Also, sterility is a factor and I've seen infections from self injection posted on Realself too. Please don't do this.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Lip Fillers

I would advise to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who is familiar with lip fillers. Some of the products your plastic surgeon may use are, Juvederm, Belotero, Emervel, Restylane or Revanesse. These are all hyaluronic acid based fillers, perfect for lip augmentation. Best of luck.

Getting Lips You Love--Lip Augmentation with Fillers (Restylane, Juvederm), implants or fat

A cosmetic dermatologist can give you fillers. These fillers, (Volbella, Restylane, Juvederm) are good to create a symmetrical and full lip. Implants or fat are alternative options. See an expert for a formal evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer

Lip filler- where to get it?

Hello and thanks for your question- 

Maybe a better way to phrase this question is where should I NOT buy filler from. My answer to that would be to stay away from the spas and small boutiques who don't have an experienced physician performing the injections. Board certification can help decrease your risk as well. 

Beware: you get what you pay for... this is your face so you want to be very careful who you allow alter that money maker of yours!

Hope this helps and God Bless!

Dr. Robb

Philip K. Robb Jr., MD
Evans Physician