Are my breasts lifted? (Photo)

I'm not happy at all with the wY they look I paid fir a lift n replace my nipples n it doesn't look like any of that was done please help!

Are my breasts lifted?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..  I have to say that you're still early on healing process, You have to let them settle and then you can judge. You have really good healing process and they look great right now. Wait for the swollen goes down too, they will look nice, and if they drop saggy, go to your surgeon for a revision.

Are Breasts Lifted

Hello, and thank you for your question. Without knowing the exact time length since your procedure it is hard to determine how well healing is coming along for you. Typically this is what I tell my patients:

Healing will go on for 2-3 months for the early period. There may be some swelling, bruising, malposition, color differences. Sensation will be abnormal. Scars will be changing.

If my patients have concerns that something is unusual about their healing process, it is important for them to call the office and discuss these concerns or come in to be examined.

If you find yourself concerned with your results it would be best to take your questions to your surgeon to have the area examined in order to make sure all is going well.

Minor vs major lift

It looks like you only had a minor lift around the areola. This can only move you up a little, and a major lift, with more scars, can move you higher.

Breast lift...

Greetings,

You have to keep in mind that it takes time to begin seeing a noticeable result close to expectation.
If you feel very insecure in the immediate results, ask your surgeon all your doubts and he/she will explain you the full recovery process.

Have an excellent day!

Alicia Sigler, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Concerned about breast lift

Thank you for asking about your breast lift.

You have had a small lift and implants placed under the muscle. The odd look is from the implants - it will take time for them to settle in place and look natural. Be sure to keep your appointments with your surgeon so s/he can help you through this recovery phase.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Concerned About Recent Breast Lift #breastlift

• It appears in your photos that your breast lift and augmentation was recent.
  • This might explain why your breast implants have not yet settled into place.
  • As your implants settle into place and stretch out the lower pole breast skin, your breasts will likely appear more lifted than they are now. 
  • Without a pre-op photo or knowing the date of your operation, that's the most I can say. 
  • Definitely discuss your concerns with your plastic surgeon.