Do breast lifts vary in cost?

I paid for a breast augmentation and lift I only got a small lift should that be cheaper then a regular lift?

Breast Lift Surgery Cost Determination

Costs will depend on several factors: the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees.  Different implants may have different costs. Approximate costs can be found on the Real Self website, Surgery.org, or PlasticSurgery.org.

Cost varies

Thank you for your question.  Generally, procedures vary in cost depending on the extent of work done.

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Costs of breast lifts

Yes, I charge much less for a minor lift around the areola than a full T lift which entirely reshapes the breast. That makes sense to be but all practices are different and there are no set fees.