How much does vaginal tightening cost?

Viginal thightning

Vaginoplasty/Vaginal Rejuvenation

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Laser Vaginal rejuvenation

One of the most common Female Genital Cosmetic Surgery procedures, Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation surgery (LVR) is designed to enhance or improve a woman’s sexual gratification. Additionally, LVR surgery has been shown to help alleviate symptoms of stress urinary incontinence, such as involuntary loss of urine when laughing, sneezing, coughing, and/or exercising. Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation can enhance vaginal muscle tone, strength, and control.

Prices can vary, depending on the person. It is always best to contact the doctors office and get a consultation to determine what is best for you.

Costs for a Vaginoplasty

Costs for #CosmeticFemaleSugery
will depend on the following:
-The specific surgery that is requested
-The type of anesthesia
-The experience of the surgery
-The geographical location of the surgery
Estimated fees may also be found here on Real Self, and the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery website.

It is imperative to find a surgeon who is #Board Certified. Board #Certified Plastic Surgeons may have experience and training in performing #vaginoplasty surgeries.
Training in reconstructive #genital surgery and transgender surgery along with experience in aesthetic procedures, provide Plastic Surgeons with special skills to perform these operations.Some gynecologists and uro-gynecologists have special interest and training in this aspect of women’s care. One key to a satisfying result is realistic expectations. Also, it is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Cost of vaginal rejuvenation (tightening)

Dear Rmaraisane:

Every woman is indeed different as is every surgeon. I have been performing vaginal rejuvenation since 1995 but really routinely since 2001 meaning more than 5 -10 per month. I have seen patients get vaginal rejuvenation from other surgeons for $2000 and I have seen patients pay >$10,000. The cost of surgery is what the market will bear and the skill, reputation and expertise of your surgeon. In my office we charge a minimal for vaginal tightening $6000 but this does not include the cost of the OR or the anesthesiologist. I prefer to have patients go to an operating room for these surgeries to assure me the patient is completely sedated and does NOT move during the surgery. I do not want to take the slightest chance of the patient moving as it could cause me to accidentally botch the surgery.

So, What does it cost to buy a painting, a nice dress, a good meal in a restaurant, a ticket for a concert? It is all dependent upon a number of factors. Who painted the painting, how badly do you want that dress and is it for a very special occasion your wedding perhaps ( I've seen patients pay $8000 for a wedding dress which they will wear one time or get Veneers for their teeth and pay $25,000 just for the upper or lowers and $45,000 for both), are you going to McDonalds or an Jean-George restaurant, or are you getting front row seats to the Rolling Stones with VIP backstage passes?

Are you as a patient willing to pay for the best for a surgeon? Remember having surgery is one of the most important investments of your life! I encourage you to choose a surgeon wisely and though price is indeed an issue for most patients do NOT make it the sole issue. If need be put off surgery another year save the extra $2000 and pay for the best surgeon you can afford.

John R Miklos MD
Urogynecologist & Cosmetic Vaginal Surgeon
Atlanta ~ Beverly Hills ~ Dubai