How much will my nose tip drop after rhinoplasty? (Photo)

I'm concerned about how high the tip of my nose is now. I had open surgery and fixed a deviated septum along with a few other things but now my tip is very large and I have the Pinocchio look. Will this go down? It's been 1 month since surgery.

Post op rhinoplasty

You are very early post op from your rhinoplasty. With an open approach there is usually a lot of tip swelling which takes months to resolve. Don't judge your final result until a year has passed.

Not to be worried

It is too soon since the surgery to worry.  I would honestly say trust your surgeon whole heartedly.  You chose him/her for a reason.  Give the needed time and patience.  Most of the time the tip of the nose will drop slowly after a surgery but only time will tell, so do be patient. All the best!

Deepak Raj Dugar, MD

1 month post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire. It's too early to make value judgments with 1 month after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD