If I have some grid/track marks by the sides of my lips after infini treatment, will my skin recover?

They look like indentation of a small line of needles. Also, does that mean the treatment was ineffective? Or after healing, collagen will help to produce desired effects? They have been persistent even after 3 weeks

Complete healing of grid marks after Infini

I have found that these grid marks are greatly reduced with the addition of cooling during treatment. In some patients, they can last longer than others, a range from just a few days to weeks. They eventually heal for everyone. I have never seen them persist indefinitely. Usually the longest recovery is after the first treatment, especially if Infini is the first significant treatment that the patient has pursued to rejuvenate the skin. (People who have been doing other procedures to keep their skin healthy tend to recover more quickly.) 

The marks do not mean the treatment was ineffective. Infini is one of the few devices I've seen that gives very consistent results, regardless of recovery time. The collagen response is quite robust, and the full response is about a 4-6 month remodel of the dermis, to produce tighter smoother skin. 

Seattle Radiologist

Grid marks from Infini heal fine

My experience with these marks is they all heal fine. The newer protocols lead to more prolonged marks but they always resolve without incidence. If you are concerned about the healing, please see your doctor.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Getting Desired Results--Try clear + brilliant, fraxel, microneedling/prp to improve

This can be improved with lasers like clear + brilliant or Fraxel along with pulsed dye laser or V Beam and microneedling/prp. I find that growth factors and silicone based scar gels help this as well along with enzematic cleansers. I would follow-up with a consultation regarding aftercare and treatment. Best, Dr. Emer.