Almost 3 weeks post op. Lift/aug under the muscle. Left breast still looks larger than right. My surgeon put 500cc/Rt & 480/Lt

Can more saline be added to the right breast sub muscular during an in office visit using Local anesthetic and not actually going to the surgery center and occurring the extra cost?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue!

Hard to tell without photos

Hello and thank you for your question.  Your best bet is to start by relaying your concerns to your plastic surgeon. 3 weeks post-op is early in the healing process and the two sides heal at different rates; remember that it takes up to 3 months for most of the swelling to subside.  If you wish for further input, it would be best if you submitted photos, preferably pre-op and post-op photos. As for "any modifications" post-op, I discourage any procedures done to the breasts, when implants are involved, under straight local in the office -- it is not the ideal environment to tackle problems nor the cleanest option and is only a setup for failure such as continued asymmetry and increased chances for implant infection and/or capsular contracture.  While your idea may appear to save you money in the short term, please think of your recent surgery as an investment and realize that any future work you do, if needed, should be done in the ideal environment because fixing complications related to poor planning end up costing a lot more money and misery in the long-term.  Make sure to seek the expertise of a board certified plastic surgeon.  I hope this helps!
Dr. Sean Kelishadi

Sean Kelishadi, MD

3 weeks post op augmentation mastopexy

is way to early to decide if more fill is needed on one side.  Your surgeon should be aware of your concerns as you heal and once the swelling is gone, you could end up being closer to even where it is good enough.  As for adding more saline, its considered in operating room procedure for sterility but I know of surgeons who have done it in the office... but I don't know how their patients did down the road such as did they have a greater risk for contractures and did any get infected?

Curtis Wong, MD

Almost 3 weeks post op. Lift/aug under the muscle. Left breast still looks larger than right.

I understand your concern, but it is still too early to assess your final result. Your breasts will change dramatically in the first one-three months after surgery. Just give it some more time.
Congratulations on your recent surgery.

3 weeks post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. 3 weeks post op is not enough time to talk about final results. In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.- 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD