Is there a non painful way to get rid of these 2 birthmarks? Are they normal? (photos)

I have 2 moles/birthmarks I want to get rid of one is on my breast and the other is on the left side right about the top where my panties would stop. They are white so I'm not sure if they are normal? Or if I don't have any melanin in them? Im African American. Any way to get rid of then without pain? They both look the same too.

Mole Removal -- Lasers, Radiowave, Shave -- See an Expert

There are many options for treatment including shave removal with laser or desiccation will give improvement. The mole can be biopsied for any possible malignancies if you are concerned. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.