Are my nipples too high/weird or is it too soon to tell? (Photo)

Just had a scar revision May 31st 16 and breast lift with the same 450cc gummy bear implants from October 2015. Do my nipples appear too high and does the right nipple/breast appear to go towards the right?

Too early

It is far too early in your postoperative course to make any comments about where everything may end up when healed.  Your operating plastic surgeon is your best resource for this information as he or she knows best what you looked like before and what was done.  Best of luck. 

Its normal to have anxieties

but at this point, with all that you've had done, all you can do is hang on and focus on healing.  Hopefully it will be a great outcome for you.  Nipples should be projecting forward or just slightly upwards and that is how you can decide if your nipples are too high or not when you're done healing.

Curtis Wong, MD

Too early to judge outcome

At this point in your recovery, it is much too soon to be worried about the outcome. It takes time for the implants to settle into position and the skin and muscle to stretch out to accommodate the new implant. It may be 6 months or more before the shape has reached its final look. Be patient.

Are my nipples too high/weird or is it too soon to tell?

I would share some of your concerns when it comes to the appearance of the breasts, although it is too early to evaluate the final outcome.  I would also be concerned about the amount of drainage present.  I would suggest applying sterile dressings over the incision lines and following up with your plastic surgeon ASAP.  Best wishes.

Revision Breast Lift

Your photograph makes it impossible to comment on your breast shape/nipple position. However, much more worrisome is the drainage on your clothing. This looks problematic.  You should return to your surgeon as soon as possible to ensure that your tissues are healing well.

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS