Nasolabial 3cc fat transfer over filled (Photo)

60 yrs old , I have nosolabial fat transfer procedure 8/29/2016 Unbalance fat transfer 33cc live my nasal bulge line, in second week I started massaging applying my thumb inside and index finger finer, still doesn't help at all and leaves my left cheek hallow.

Fat Transfer to Lips, Final Results? Can you Tell?

I suggest seeing your physician it takes 6-12 weeks to see the ultimate outcome. I suggest RF treatments at this time if you are unhappy.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Fat grafting on nasalabial folds

Hello,  thank you for your question and photos.  I'm sorry to hear that.  You have to let the fat reabsorb.   A great percent of that fat will reabsorb over the time.   Massages will help but time will be your alley.  Best of luck. 

Derby Sang Caputo, MD