Some lumpy bumps in my lower back and lower stomach after a full body lipo and BBL - normal?

Hello so I am 3 weeks post opp now I got a full body liposuction with a bbl and I am noticing some lumps in my lower stomach and on my back kind of feels like hard balls should I be concerned? Shouldn't my stomach be flat or is this normal because I am still swoleen help please ? Also is it normal for my lower back to still be numb after being 3 weeks post opp?

Everything that you are saying can be normal, but it is best to see your PS as they can also be abnormal. Lumps and bumps are common especially after aggressive liposuction that is done during a BBL. This will usually resolve over time with good compression and massaging. I recommend for my patients to start professional lymphatic massages starting the 2nd week after surgery to the areas of liposuction 1x/week for 4 weeks. You can also consider Endermologie treatments. It can take 8 weeks or more for your stomach to look flat as swelling can last for months. Numbness after liposuction can be normal and sensation will return with time. This can take moths.