Lollipop or Anchor Lift and does it look possible for me to get fullness on top? (photos)

I finished breastfeeding 3 months ago after breastfeeding for 4 years straight with two pregnancies back to back. I want them a lot higher and fuller on the top to create a more rounded look. What kind of lift would I need and do my genetics allow the fullness I desire?

Fuller breast

Thank you for your question. Based on your desired photo, I believe you need a dual plane breast augmentation. With the augmentation alone I believe your nipples  would rotate superiorly. I would try not to put a scar on your breast with a lift if it does not need one. Please take a look at some of my before and after's of women similar to your breast That had augmentation only. Best of luck with your surgery. 

Allentown Plastic Surgeon

Lipo-lift

I appreciate your question.

I perform a liposuction breast lift that removes tissue from the areas you don't want such as near the armpit and the lower portion hanging near your stomach. Once I use this to shape the breast I then remove the skin to tighten the breast and create a better shape with nice cleavage. Since I perform this less invasively the recovery time is faster. The size would depend on the proportion with your body versus going for a cup size.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Jaime S. Schwartz, MD, FACS

Lollipop or Anchor Lift and does it look possible for me to get fullness on top?

I think that either type of lift would be reasonable based upon the pictures that you have presented.

What kind of a lift do you need?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a  Breast Augmentation

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. Of course you can, breast lift can restore volume and fulness of the breast very easily with a lift. Your an get implants to get more volume and a better appearance.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Lollipop of anchor lift

You have 2 problems: loss of breast volume and sagging of the nipples. So classically you would need to address both. If you satisfied with small volume just breast lift option is still viable, however you will still loose some breast volume after that. So I would recommend breast implants/breast lift combination. No need anchor lift in this case and it could even be possible to avoid "lollipop"/vertical scars under your nipple/areola complexes. Less scars on breast is always better if it is not against the shape of the breasts. Find a good Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and discuss your options.

Respectfully,

Andrey Shakhov, M.D.

Andrey Shakhov, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Lollipop vs. Anchor Lift

A mastopexy or breast lift operation is designed to improve the shape and position of the breast without reducing their size. It is used for breasts which sag or droop (ptosis). Sagging of the breasts may occur with normal development for some women, or as part of the aging process. Pregnancy, breast-feeding and weight loss are other conditions which increase breast ptosis. Some patients will have a better shape to their breast such as increased superior fullness if an implant is used at the time of mastopexy. The procedure can also be combined with a minor breast reduction to reduce the breast width if desired. The surgery will create an elevated, more youthful breast contour. Also, the procedure will create nipple and areolae of the desired size and at the correct height.

I prefer to  use a #shortscar technique, #LollipopScar or #DonutLift” rather than the majority of surgeons in the United States that use an anchor pattern lift which involve more significant scarring.

The best way to determine the best lift for you would be to visit a local board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation to help determine the procedure that would best meet your desired final results. Good luck.

Thank you for your question.  A lollipop lift may be all that you need for a lift, but he will definitely need implants placed under the muscle to achieve the fullness that you desire.  For more information please read below:

Breast augmentation and Mastopexy (lift): Information

Dear Ms Kabukgirl177,

Thank you for your story, photos and model (goal) photos.

To obtain your goal appearance will require  both placement of a implant to create the upper pole fullness that a lift alone will not achieve.

If you only undergo only breast augmentation your existing breast tissue will auto rotate over the implant like a waterfall resulting in a very odd appearance.

The type of lift depends on a examination of your tissues and the size of breast you desire.

I suggest you make several appoints with Bd. Cert. Plastic Surgeons who optimally are members of the Am. Soc. for Aesthestic Plastic Surgery (denoting by membership a focus and experience in cosmetic Plastic Surgery).

My best,

Robert A. Hardesty, MD, FACS

Robert A. Hardesty, MD, FACS
Riverside Plastic Surgeon

Lollipop or Anchor Lift and does it look possible for me to get fullness on top

I believe that to achieve the desired look you posted, that an anchor lift and an implant will be required. The anchor lift will give better shape to your breast and the implant will assist in giving you the full upper pole of the breast

Julio Garcia, MD