I was pushed on the outer side of my left breast. Should I be worried that My implant was moved out of pocket ?

One week postop. breast argumentation with a lift. sub muscular

Post op breast augmentation

if you are concerned about your breast you should consult your plastic surgeon. Trauma to the breast in the early post op period can result in more swelling or bruising.

Implant moving out of pocket

Thank you for your question. I'm sorry about being pushed.
In general, if you do not feel any difference, or see nothing abnormal following trauma to the side of your breast, you should be ok. Although you are still fresh from surgery, you cannot move the implant out of its pocket; you could, however, tear the capsule or damage the capsule. So, it is best to be seen by your surgeon to verify if any damage was done. Hope this helps! Best of luck to you...

Was my breast implant moved out of its pocket?

It's always best to be evaluated by your surgeon, when you are concerned, as he or she would know how your result should be at this time. In general you and the implants are not too fragile. If after I examined my patient and felt there were no changes, I would want her to keep in touch should any develop. Hope this info helps. For more information on this and similar topics, I recommend a plastic surgery Q&A book like "The Scoop On Breasts: A Plastic Surgeon Busts the Myths."

Ted Eisenberg, DO, FACOS
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon