I have an orbital blowout without entrapment, where can I seek care with the highest chance of restoring symmetry?

My right orbit has been fractured and pushed in a minor amount 3 days ago. Enough to be visible and make it noticeably deformed. There is no entrapment, but I don't want to be ugly. I was referred to a public provider, but I am willing to pay more money to have better symmetrical results. I don't want to be deformed. The hospital staff did not discuss with me where my best chances of aesthetic recovery were. Do public providers have higher rates of ugliness? Where can I find the best care?

Doctor Answers 1

Orbital blow out fracture repair

Best to see an orbital surgeon. Need CT scan of your orbits and examination to better tell you. See following link for more details.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 58 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.