Should one consume a surplus in calories before a Brazilian Butt Lift?

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

I appreciate your question.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Gorging prior to a BBL

I personally do not encourage patients to gain weight prior to BUBL unless they want to be over all heavier long-term.

Some plastic surgeons and cards fin patience to gain weight in order to successfully perform a BBL with sufficient amounts of fat.

The long-term results if patients lose weight after becomes negligible.

It's plastic surgeon will have their own recommendation and much depends on your current BMI.

Please ask your plastic surgeon what he or she recommends.

If you have not had any in the person consultations I suggest you have one or more in person consultations with local plastic surgeons who have expertise with this procedure.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD