Can I get a Brazilian butt lift if I don't wait too much?

Am 5'3 and at this time my weight is 116 is their a chance for me to get a good amount of fat to get trasfer or is it that I have to gain some weight to get something nice

Can I get a Brazilian butt lift if I don't weigh too much?

There are several options that can offer a nice improvement for you.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Depends

At 5'3" and 116lbs, your BMI is 20.5.   There are almost always areas of the body where fat can be harvested.   The question is, would it be enough to give you the additional augmentation you desire in your buttocks.  It would be best to consult with a plastic surgeon to evaluate you and he/she could give you a realistic expectation of what your result would be.  An individuals specific anatomy can get different results even if they have the same BMI.

Michael McClure, MD
Altamonte Springs Plastic Surgeon

Depends

Michael McClure, MD
Altamonte Springs Plastic Surgeon